Chhattisgarh is the 10th largest state of India by area. Raipur is the capital of the state of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh is a heavily forested state in central India and is famous for its temples and waterfalls, natural diversity, and its culture and traditional history. This place is for those who like complete solitude and less crowded.
Located in central India, Chhattisgarh offers a rich cultural heritage, natural beauty, and a variety of tourist attractions. If you are interested in exploring Chhattisgarh and also considering it as a wedding destination, here are some places you can visit:
1. Baranwapara Wildlife Sanctuary – Major natural sites of Chhattisgarh Baranwapara Wildlife Sanctuary
Another gem in the beauty of Chhattisgarh is the Baranwapara Wildlife Sanctuary. This lush green place is situated in the Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh. Here you can get a chance to see 12 lions, leopards, hyenas etc. This sanctuary was established in 1976 and is spread over an area of 245 sq. km.
2. Kanger Valley National Park, tourist places of Chhattisgarh
Kanger Ghati National Park is counted among the densest national parks in the country. Due to which many wild animals like cheetah, langur, crocodile, peacock,s etc. can be seen here. This garden is located in Jagdalpur of Bastar district of Chhattisgarh.
3. Historical place of Chhattisgarh Kailash / Kotumsar cave– Kailash / Kotumsar cave historical place of Chhattisgarh
Kailash Kotumsar Caves are located at a distance of about 30 km from Jagdalpur. These caves made of water erosion are as attractive as they are exciting, but be careful, seeing nature’s artwork here, your senses will be blown away. This cave was discovered in 1993 and is spread over an area of 100 meters
4.Bhilai tourist places of Chhattisgarh
As soon as the name of Bhilai comes, probably big factories of ISPAT will come up in your place. But there is much to see here. In this calm and charming city, you must visit Maitri Bagh Zoo, which is the main tourist attraction of this city.
5. Religious places of Chhattisgarh Bhoramdeo Temple – Chhattisgarh Ke Dharmik Sthal Bhoramdeo Temple
This temple is more than 1000 years old, but you will be surprised to see the artistic work done on its stones. It is also called Khajuraho of Chhattisgarh because of the carvings done on the walls here and it Is similar to the Khajuraho temple of Madhya Pradesh. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and besides the image of Lord Ganesha, the ten avatars of Lord Vishnu are also depicted.
6. Chitrakoot Falls, the natural site of Chhattisgarh
Chitrakoot Water Fall is the widest waterfall in India, where water flows up to a distance of 300 meters during monsoon. Chitrakoot is a naturally occurring waterfall in the Bastar district of Chhattisgarh located in the western region of Jagdalpur and is one of the famous tourist attractions in and around Jagdalpur for its breathtaking sunset that leaves you mesmerized while falling Is. Does. This waterfall falls from a height of about 100 feet.
7. Raipur is the main tourist destination of Chhattisgarh – Chhattisgarh Ke Pramukh Paryatan Sthal Raipur
Raipur is the capital of the state of Chhattisgarh. There are many tourist places here that attract tourists from all over the world, such as Baranvapara Wildlife Sanctuary, Dandak Caves, Bilaspur, Chitrakoot Falls, Bhilai, Kanha National Park and Sitanadi Wildlife Sanctuary.
The city is known for its temples, lakes, factories, educational centers as well as the development of Naya Raipur. Naya Raipur is a new planned city and it is situated at a distance of about 17 km from the city. Raipur has a rich history and was a part of Madhya Pradesh till 2000 and after the formation of the new state of Chhattisgarh, Raipur was made its capital.
Regarding weddings and destination weddings in Chhattisgarh, it is becoming an increasingly popular choice due to its picturesque landscape and cultural richness. Here are some wedding trends and venues to consider:
- Cultural themes: Chhattisgarh’s rich tribal culture and traditions can be integrated into wedding ceremonies, decorations, and costumes.
- Traditional Rituals: Explore the unique wedding rituals of the tribes of Chhattisgarh and incorporate them into your wedding celebrations.
3. Outdoor Venues: Take advantage of the state’s natural beauty by choosing outdoor wedding venues such as waterfalls, gardens, or heritage sites.
- Local Cuisine: Include traditional Chhattisgarh cuisine in your wedding menu to give guests a taste of the local cuisine.
- Handicrafts and souvenirs: Include handicrafts from Chhattisgarh, such as terracotta pottery or Bastar art, in wedding favors or decorations.
Remember to consult local wedding planners and experts, who can provide more specific and up-to-date information on the latest wedding trends and venue options in Chhattisgarh.